Light, refreshing and incredibly easy to make, the Mexican inspired flavors in this dish pair perfectly with lobster.
Lobster Stuffed Avocado
Servings: 10 Avocado Halves
- 1 lb. cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup English cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 tbsp. seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 ripe avocados
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except avocado. Mix well, taste and adjust salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate the lobster mixture for at least 30 minutes but no longer than 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop.
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Spoon in mixture piling it high if desired. Enjoy!