Cool, light and refreshing lobster ceviche is ready in just minutes and perfect for entertaining or snacking. Bold Caribbean flavors are sure to be a hit at any party.
- 1 lb. cooked lobster meat, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, about 6 limes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- dash hot sauce
- salt and peper to taste
- In a large non-metallic mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Mix well and let stand 10 minutes for flavors to develop.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- Note: Do not let sit for more than an hour. The acid in the citrus will continue to "cook" the lobster making it tough and rubbery.